Thursday, November 25, 2010

An Eviction Notice

My little IUD buddy officially got evicted this morning. It was awesome for the 2 years I had it and am wishing that I didn't have to go through normal cycles to get preggos, but hey you gotta do what you gotta do. The thought of doing the deed with the intentions of having a baby is a little weird right now, my whole life it's been taking all the precautions to not make baby (regardless of there evil side effects). Just like that though, you decide to have baby and you try to make baby. That simple. I'm excited, but I can't help wonder what baby making will be like. Will it be passionate and loving?, Will it be stressful and feel like work? I'm sure it will be fine and baby making will easily become our new norm. In my opinion It should actually improve, with no more birth control induced headaches, mood swings or other various mountains of issues getting in the way, doing the deed should become a breeze. Not to mention that I have such a bad case of baby fever that my other half might actually start begging not to "do it" today for the second time. You do after all have to have sex for this journey to be successful in the end, so the more the better, right?. At this point I can only ponder what it will be like and in 1 short month we will be quickly adapting to our new normal. The closer we get to January the more I have a hard time holding in my excitement and just want get it on already, literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment