Thursday, November 25, 2010

Introducing Me & Him

Hi all, just thought I'd introduce us and tell everyone a little bit about ourselves. I am a 23 yr old college student who goes to school full time on a full bursary and hopefully soon will be working part time at a local bank. I used to have my own business helping parents bring home premature infants with medical issues and decided that an education wouldn't hurt. My partner just turned the big 3-0 and works full times an electrician in the oil and gas industry. We both love the outdoors and love to get out golfing or skiing as much as our Canadian climate allows. Together we have the greatest dog of all time, his name is Enzo and he is a 2yr old rat terrier. We live in Small town with a population of around 8000 people in central Alberta and we love it. Eventually we have dreams of being able to move way south to Arizona and putting the snow away for vacations, but currently have no set plans to do so. We enjoy living a very modern green lifestyle. We try and eat organic as much as we can, use all biodegradable cleaning products and when our future little one comes, I plan on mostly cloth diapering. Being green can be easy, stylish and fun and I try to do as many things as I can without making too many extra steps in an already busy life. Anyhow, I'm sure if you keep up you'll get to know more about us and our boring lives, so hopefully you'll keep checking in

No comments:

Post a Comment