Thursday, December 2, 2010

When 3 become 4

Well a new member of our family is arriving much, much sooner than we anticipated. We are proud and happy to announce that Enzo is getting a new brother and hopefully a new best friend this weekend.
Introducing Norton R. He is going to be 8 weeks this weekend and is a Rat Terrier, Mini Dachshund Cross.


He is the puppy that is standing with paws on my hand, and just ignore all the talk.

The coolest thing about our new little guy is that he actually has the same father as our first puppy, and even crazier is that it was a complete fluke. I have wanted another puppy for quite sometime, but my other half thought I was crazy, or so I thought. We went to the big city for some Christmas shopping and seen the most adorable Little Mini-dachshund, he ended being $1400 which was just a bit too much for a couple wanting to bring home a baby soon. He instantly got on Kijiji and found a Rat Terrier Mini Dachshund cross. We made an appointment to see them and upon getting there, I noticed we were right by the house that I got Enzo from. I asked the lady if Taco was by chance the puppies father, and sure enough he was. I already feel so attached to the chubbers and cannot wait to get him home. I really am one of the luckiest girls alive and I love that I am with somebody who shares my wants to expand family. This has as well helped take my mind off the impending new year and trying for a new baby. What better temporary cure for baby fever then a puppy. We'll see how I feel about a baby after numerous sleepless nights with a puppy, It will be an eye opener definitely! I cannot wait to get him home and settled and start our new life of 4 trying for 5.


No comments:

Post a Comment