Thursday, February 24, 2011

8 Weeks


How Far Along: I am 8 weeks Pregnant.
Size of baby: An olive.
Weight Gain: I am 125 and have not gained anything yet.
Waist: 33.25 inches
What I Love: Knowing there is a life growing inside of me.
What I Miss: My nightly glass of wine, but its totally worth it
Cravings: Maybe Mac n' Cheese but thats more because I can stomach it and it doesn't seem gross to me. Definitely struggling trying to find food that is appealing to eat.
Symptoms: I feel really good, I had a lot of breast tenderness and big size increas (2 cup sizes already and I did not want anymore!), but thats already improving and does not bother me anymore. I was sleeping 12hrs a day and exhausted all the time and thats improved a lot. I have bloating and belly issues but no worse than with PMS. My nose is either stuffy or runny and sometimes both at the same time. 
Sleep: I am not tired 24/7 as much anymore and actually am having some troubles sleeping through the night.
Maternity Clothes: went shopping and bought a bunch while in the states. I am starting to not fit in my clothes already due to bust increase and bloating. 
Movement: None, just lots of bubbles in my belly.
Favorite Moment this Week: Seeing the baby and it's heartbeat! Incredible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment