Thursday, February 24, 2011

9 Weeks

9 Weeks
How Far Along: 9 weeks today
Size of baby: Baby is already the size of a prune
Weight Gain: 126lbs, which is about a pound gained
Waist: 33.75inches
What I Love: Watching my weeks go by (really fast!!)
What I Miss: My wine
Cravings: Grilled Cheese, but still struggling to find food thats appeling.
Symptoms: Its all came back full force this week! Morning sickness, bloating, tender breasts, headaches, and constant fatigue. I'm also having issues remebering anything including my dogs names and postal code.
Sleep: Been pretty good this week, 10hrs a night with a nap most evenings.
Maternity Clothes: Not yet wearing my maternity clothes, but defnitely making good use of my belly band.
Movement: Not yet
Gender: Planning to not find out
Favourite Moment this Week: Seeing my belly starting to form, Its definitely popping out a bit now.

No comments:

Post a Comment