Thursday, March 3, 2011

10 Weeks


How Far Along: 10 weeks, made it to the double digits :) 
Size of baby: Baby is now the size of a lime
Weight Gain: 128pounds so thats 3 pounds in total, but weighed at end of day this time.
Waist: 34inches.
What I Love: How well I am sleeping at night. 
What I Miss: Wine and I really want a beer.
Cravings: Mcdonalds, and I normally hate it but their fries are so yummy right now.
Symptoms:A lot has left, I'm really emotional, and still am really tired all the time!
Sleep: Love it, getting lots and am savouring sleeping on my belly while I still can. 
Maternity Clothes: Am starting to wear them to work to hide the belly as I have not told them yet.
Movement: Not yet but getting pretty excited
Item Of the Week: I bought an at home doppler, as well as my in laws bought us the stroller we were hoping to get. It is a 2010 model that was on sale and disappearing from stores eveywhere so we were going to purchase it soon and they did for us!!
Favourite Moment this Week: Buying the Peg Perego GT3 this week



No comments:

Post a Comment