Friday, March 11, 2011

11 Weeks

The Bump with clothes on.

How Far Along: 11 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a plum! 
Weight Gain: 128, so 3 pounds now.
Waist: 34.5inches. The belly is definitely getting a bit higher.
What I Love: Eating Food, even though i'm still finicky its starting to taste more normal. 
What I Miss: Nothing to much this week, getting accustomed to my new lifestyle.
Cravings: Cookies and Edo-just the rice with the teriyaki sauce on it.
Symptoms: Really hungry and can eat a lot!! Still have hard time finding food that sounds good but will eat almost anything put in front of me. I have an annoying nerve pain in my hip/butt that is getting worse.
Sleep: Loving it and getting lots!!
Maternity Clothes: I purchased 3 new pairs of jeans, 1 pair of dress pants and a shirt. Defintely more comfortable in maternity wear but still wear some regular clothes as well.
Movement: Not yet, but am getting excited for it.
Purchase This Week: Car seat, got it half price and it clicks in easily to our stroller. We also ordered our crib online.
Favourite Moment this Week: The stroller and the car seat should be coming in the mail tomorrow. I am amazed at the sales we are getting stuff at (gotta love last years clearout). We are well under budget so far, and have lots of time left to get everything else on sale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment