Thursday, March 31, 2011

14 Weeks

14 Weeks, 6 Days. A little lazy!

Front View
 
How Far Along: 14 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby becomes the size of a navel orange this week.
Weight Gain: 130lbs.
Waist:34.75

What I Love: Sleeping, and seeing my belly grow. I cannot believe how fast it's growing and that it's going to get a lot larger than it currently is (YIKES!!).

What I Miss: Not to much. 

Cravings: Pancakes with butter and maple syrup (thanks Smitty's). Foccia bread with red wine vinagrette.   

Symptoms: Finally my appetitie is incresing, I can actually eat food again!

Sleep: Loving it still. It's definitely one thing that I am loving about pregnancy so far. I usually have to get up once to pee, but fall back into a deep slumber very quickly. I have crazy dreams but it still does not wake me up and I sleep right htrough the craziness.

Maternity Clothes: Mostly in maternity clothes now. Regular shirts ride up and my pants do not do up. Still loving the yoga pants!

Movement: Not yet but should feel something in the next couple of weeks.

Purchase This Week: We bought the dresser/change table for babies room this week. I have loved having a place to organize all of the cloth diapers. We are getting quite the collection and it was really bugging me just having it all lying around. We bought little drawer organizers and it should work wonderfully to store/organize all the diapers. Also another huge purchase that does not relate directly to baby, but will allow us to save a lot of money this summer. We got golf memberships! Now we can golf all summer and not pay for it!

Favourite Moment this Week: Organizing babies room, its starting to hit me that I'm having a baby of my own and that it will take up residence in our family and house.
As well if anyone would like to throw a guess out there as to what we are having you can go to http://www.expectnet.com/game.php. The game name is BabyRogo if that link does not take you directly there.

No comments:

Post a Comment