Thursday, March 24, 2011

13 Weeks! Bye Bye 1st Trimester

First belly shot in the second trimester!

I can still hide the bump with looser shirts......sort of!
 
How Far Along: 13 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby grows to the size of a lemon this week.
Weight Gain: 129.5lbs
Waist: 35.25inches
What I Love: That my belly is really starting to expand and look like a cute preggo belly!

What I Miss: Eating like a normal person. I love food so much and am really missing enjoying meals and snacks.

Cravings: Nothing, I'm really waiting for them to kick in!!

Symptoms: I am still having a hard time finding food that is appealing, not sure if i'm losing patients now but it's getting really frustatring and really cannot wait to eat a full normal meal. I also have a lot of discomfort in my right hip, really hoping that gets better not worse but i'm doubting that it will.

Sleep: Its pretty good again, having very wild dreams. No longer able to sleep through the night without getting up to pee. Enjoy about 8-10hrs a night a nappy during the day if possible. I'm also starting to get round ligament pains, which I guess is the muscles that support the uterus stretching. Nothing like being rudely awakened to sharp awful pains in your belly! Freaked me out big time the first time it happened.

Maternity Clothes: Work clothes are all maternity now, and either yoga pants or maternity jeans. I can still wear some of my non mat shirts, but i'm definitely approaching an ackward in between stage where my shirts ride up on the belly and the maternity ones are really baggy. It will sort itself out in about a month I'm sure!

Movement: Not yet, but getting excited. I cannot imagine what it will feel like to have a baby moving inside your belly.

Purchase This Week: We are planning on cloth diapering, so this week I purchased 24 liners for use with our Softbums system. Are they not cute and adorable, also they are incredibly soft and comfy feeling. Way rather put that on my babys cute bottom.


Favourite Moment this Week: Saying goodbye to my first trimester.

No comments:

Post a Comment