Wednesday, March 16, 2011

12 Weeks


12 Weeks 5 days
Its looking like a REAL belly!

How Far Along: 12 Weeks 
Size of baby: Baby is about the size of a peach.
Weight Gain: 129.4 (doctors scale weight)
Waist: 35inches
What I Love: That baby now has its own room in our house.
What I Miss: My sleep
Cravings: Not to many this week. Edo Japan rice with Teryiaki sauce.
Symptoms: Definitely improving quickly, I seem to have a couple awesome days followed by a just plain shitty day. But its getting better and I'm happy. Still having big issues finding food thats appealing to eat.
Sleep: Not sleeping well anymore, wake up at odd times wide awake, have very vivid dreams that cause me to be restless. I am really missing sleeping so well, I loved that.
Maternity Clothes: Still wearing my work maternity work clothes and jeans but shirts are a varied mix.
Movement: Not yet but getting closer.
Purchase This Week: This week we ordered a Summers Infant Slim and Secure Color video monitor. I was going to go with the just the regular, but of course my other half convinced that video was way to cool to not go with it. Hopefully its as awesome as we hope. Monday and tuesday we got almost everything we've ordered over the last 5 weeks.  We had 4 parcels in our mailbox and one to pick up at the post office, and 2 more on tuesday.
Favourite Moment this Week: Setting up the crib with bedding, putting together the stroller and car seat.
I absolutely love the crib and the bedding!

The stroller and car seat which I absolutely love as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment