Thursday, April 21, 2011

17 Weeks :-)


How Far Along: 17 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby is growing the size of a sweet potato.
Weight Gain: 132.5
Belly: 35.5 inches.

What I Love: Feeling the little one wiggle, move, and poke my insides. I am also getting things omore organized and set up and am loving this process, I cannot wait till little one gets to use and see all of his/her things.

What I Miss: Having lots of clothes to wear.

Cravings: Dairy Queen ice cream. I also realized thiw week that the toaster does 90% of my cooking. Bagels, toast, toaster strudels, etc. Still loving my dairy, particularily cheese/cream cheese.

Symptoms: Indigestion is starting. But only if I eat to much or to quick. My belly is also getting closer to my ribs and is getting more in the way.

Sleep: Still sleeping well but having troubles getting comfy.

Maternity Clothes: Definitely want to go shopping so I can get a few more things to wear

Movement: Lots, this little one loves to throw parties in my belly.

Purchase This Week: Clothes, went shopping with family and picked up some pants, a sleeper and some shirts, as well as his/her first pair of tiny, sweet kicks.

Favourite Moment this Week: Laying in bed at night unable to sleep do to little making his/her presence known. I love it, it feels so neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment