Sunday, May 22, 2011

21 Weeks


How Far Along: 21 Weeks, truly half way there now if I do end going to 42 weeks
Size of baby: Baby is now 1lb and about 8inches from head to butt.
Weight Gain: I think I am at the 140 marker (clothes on weight though so i'm probably a little less). Thats a total of 15lbs now.
Belly:

What I Love: I am loving being pregnant in general these days. You can see and feel baby growing bigger each week and that makesit all really real and really neat.

What I Miss: I would really love a glass of wine these days, mostly after a long days work.

Cravings: Sweets, anything with a lot of sugar in it. Potatoes are also a huge craving and seem to be the only vegetable I enjoy eating other than peas. Still loving anything that contains milk.

Symptoms: Feeling great! Have aches and pains everywhere when I'm on my feet to much and my feet are still swelling a bit but I have to think thats just going to get much worse.

Sleep: I am still sleeping really well just having a harder getting comfortable. I sleep fine but others in the bed might not like the flip flopping to get comfy.

Maternity Clothes: I wear all maternity clothes now and feel super cute in them. So happy that I have a good selcetion of maternity clothes to choose from each day. It really makes a huge difference in how I feel about myself

Movement: TONS!! and I love it. The kicks keep getting stronger and more defined. I can only imagine what it's going to feel like at 40weeks.

Purchase This Week: Diapers! We finished off purchasing all of our liners and only have a few covers left to purchase, Yay!

Favourite Moment this Week: Papa finally got to feel baby make a big movement. The look on his face was priceless and am super happy that he finally got to feel a little bit of what I do on an hourly basis. Not sure what baby did, but the movement was felt on one side and quickly moved right across my belly!!



No comments:

Post a Comment