Friday, May 6, 2011


How Far Along: 19 Weeks!
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a mango, 10 Inches from head to feet and about 10 oz (almost a pound!)
Weight Gain:
Belly:

What I Love: I'm really starting to enjoy being pregnant all around. I've adjusted to my "new" lifestyle and am loving watching and feeling all the changes. 

What I Miss: Nothing to much this week, maybe being able to rollover in bed in one movement instead of the 3 it now takes me. But thats just going to get more complicated so I'll enjoy it before that happens.

Cravings: Not to many this week. My appetite has decreased a bit and am having a hard time finding food I really want to eat that's healthy. Soft serve ice cream I could definitely eat at every meal, including breakfast!

Symptoms: Baby must have had a growth spurt this past week as I was super tired all over again, feeling better now though. I'm also getting a lot of other "not so pleasant" symptoms that i'll save everybody from reading. If you've ever been pregnant I'm sure you know what I'm talking about and if you haven't your lucky!
I'm also starting to require more tums which is a first for me, I've always hated them but boy do they help me sleep!

Sleep: Still sleeping really well. Waking up more to pee and am having a harder time falling asleep as heartburn seems to be the worst at bed time.

Maternity Clothes: I still can fit 1 pair of regular jeans but everything else is now maternity. Was able to get a few more pieces so my drawers are not so empty anymore. Including some hoodies that I can zipper up comfortably. I'm super excited to wear some of the cute summer outfits I got. 

Movement: This little one is a mover! She/he loves to move and kick and am getting all sorts of various feelings going on in there. You can see the good jabs through my belly and papa is getting really close to feeling one of the good boots.

Purchase This Week: More maternity clothes :). We also bought a play pen with bassinet and change table this week for $90 off. I love sales!!

Favourite Moment this Week: To soon be posted....

No comments:

Post a Comment