Thursday, June 2, 2011

23 Weeks


How Far Along: 23 weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a cob of corn (I find myself craving corn today!) 12.5inches and about 1.25Lbs.
Weight Gain:
Belly:

What I Love: The belly, its getting big and out there and I am now unmistakably pregnant now.

What I Miss: A glass of wine. Maybe for my birthday I'll have a little one.

Cravings: Not to much, sweets and breakfast foods.

Symptoms: Just the swollen feet and sore body if I push myself to far.

Sleep: I am still sleeping well, sleep much better if my body is not aching but I still sleep the best in the household.

Maternity Clothes: Everything is maternity now and I'm loving it. Definitely loving having a cute selection and am constantly getting compliments. 

Movement: Lots, and its getting stronger. I notice baby moving when I'm moving about and also baby now kicks the bladder which is quite an odd sensation.

Purchase This Week: A couple of first toys, a ball that rattles and some little wrist rattles.

Favourite Moment this Week: Not quite a favorite moment, more of a funny moment this week. Definitely won't forget this past week. I had to pee pretty bad but was preoccupied doing other stuff and couldn't be bothered to go to the bathroom. I sneezed and sure enough ended up with some wet pants, I was shocked and wasn't sure if i should laugh or cry. Luckily I was home and getting ready for bed so the embarrassment was to bad. Oh the joys of pregnancy, definitely will go to the bathroom when I need to from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment