Thursday, June 9, 2011

24 Weeks

 

 
How Far Along: 24 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a rutabaga. About 1.5lbs and 13.5 inches. Another random fact is that my uterus is about the size of a soccer ball. I can definitely say I feel like there is a soccer ball permanently attached to me.
Weight Gain: 140lbs, a total of 15lbs so far.
Belly: 38 inches

What I Love: The belly and feeling baby move a lot. I'm really enjoying this stage before I get to big.

What I Miss: A glass of wine!

Cravings: Sweets, Steak and potatoes. I'm also strating to really fruit.

Symptoms: Linea Nigera! I definitely have a dark line running down the middle of belly and it seems almost daily it creeps higher. I'm also starting to feel tired again, blah.

Sleep: I am still sleeping really well! and everybody else is still not...

Maternity Clothes: All maternity clothes, and am loving it. I get lots of compliments on how cute I look and I owe it all to the clothes!!

Movement: Tons, babes just keeps getting stronger and moves more and more.

Purchase This Week: Not anything exciting, a bottle steralizer and a few little toys.

Favourite Moment this Week: Prenatal Classes last saturday and this saturday. I really enojyed them and learned way more than I though I would. It was fun to hang out with all the other preggos and compare different things. As well we finally narrowed down the boys names to a few contenders. We have the girls name picked out but boys are a lot more difficult for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment