Monday, June 20, 2011

25 weeks, Its going so quickly!

How Far Along: 25 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a or 1.75lbs and about 13inches long
Weight Gain: 145lbs, which is 20 whole pounds for the total pregnancy so far
Belly: Getting big, 38.25 inches

What I Love: Having a belly! I feel cute and love having the having the little belly.

What I Miss: Wine and staying up late.

Cravings: DQ strawberry sundaes, Twix and Reese bars, perogies, peas, pototaes and sour cream. I am starting to get heartburn so I'm not able to indulge as much as I would like.

Symptoms: My pelvis and hips are really sore almost all the time. It feels like a constant pinching that just radiates. I'm starting to feel really hormonal as well, and seem to get stressed easily.

Sleep: If i'm not sore I still sleep really well! I'm having a hard time getting comfortable enough to get to sleep and usually end up tossing and turning from side to side trying to get comfy and relieve the pain.

Maternity Clothes: Everything is maternity now and I've even grown out of some of my maternity shirts already.

Movement: Lots and lots. This baby wakes up 4am and thrashes around for a good 25min almost every night. I don't like being kept awake but it really does not bother to much yet. I really love feeling baby and was saying last night that I'm going to miss it when its gone.

Purchase This Week: We went shopping after our last prenatal class last saturday together and it was very sweet. We got a couple books and our first pack of newborn size diapers, so very little and adorable! It was very exciting to be shopping after learning all about baby adn I think it really set in for both of us that we are having our own baby.
I also went shopping with the Mother in law as well this past weekend. We got a swing/bouncy combo from grandma and I purchased a highchair. Both were on a good sale of course.

Favourite Moment this Week: I've had a couple this week. First would be the shopping trip after prenatal classes, it was a lot of fun and both of us were experiencing various emotions. Second would be I had a really bad monday and came home really grumpy. I was sitting on the couch feelng sorry for myself and baby started doing gymnastic's, it totally made me feel better and put a smile quickly back on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment