Sunday, September 11, 2011

36 Weeks

How Far Along: 36 Weeks
Size of baby: Large Cantaloupe, about 6lbs
Weight Gain: 172Lbs- For a total of 47 lbs gained. Getting really close to the 50lb mark!
Belly:

What I Love: That Baby is considered fully developed next week.

What I Miss: Moving easily, walking without a waddle, beer/wine and sleeping right through the night.

Cravings: Not to much, still sweets but am definitely running out of room in my tummy.

Symptoms: Starting to get Braxton Hicks contractions quite frequently, but nothing painful yet. Sore everything basically. I have a bunch of dark spots all over my body.

Sleep: Okay these days, not stressing about it to much and am probably getting about 8hrs a night.

Maternity Clothes: Really starting to run low on shirts that cover my belly completely and only have a few pairs of pants that still fit.

Movement: Lots and lots, its quite painful and wakes me up out of a dead sleep.

Purchase This Week: The last of our cloth diapering requirements, such as wet bags, pail liners and dryer balls. 

Favourite Moment this Week: Finishing off our cloth diapering stuff and starting to prep them for use. I cannot wait till we get to use them, so cute!!

Boy or Girl: Pretty strong feeling its a boy. I'm getting really impatient to know now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment