Tuesday, September 27, 2011

38 Weeks!

How Far Along: 38 Weeks
Size of baby:
Weight Gain:
Belly:

What I Love: Knowing that its only a matter of time before I get to hold bubs in my arms and find out if it is a he or a she

What I Miss: Being Comfortable!

Cravings: Bacon Cheeseburger Hamburgers! So good!

Symptoms: I am finally getting a few stretch marks! Noticing dark mark appearing all over, the heartburn is just awful and I suffer unless I take Xantac.  

Sleep: I can sleep but not for long periods of time and usually end up spending a lot of time awake at night.

Maternity Clothes: I have very very few things left. I actually purchased one last maternity shirt as I want more then 2 options.

Movement: Still moving tons. Its definitely more of a routine and baby loves to move from 9-12pm every night. Never fails!

Purchase This Week: A few cute outfits from carters and gap.

Favourite Moment this Week: Meeting with doulas and figuring out our birth plan. We are ready for baby now.
Boy or Girl: Leaning more towards boy, I just can't imagine bubs being a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment