Tuesday, September 27, 2011

39 Weeks

How Far Along: 39 weeks, one more week!!
Size of baby: A small pumpkin
Weight Gain:
Belly:

What I Love: How bold the limbs stick out of my belly. It's fun to tickle babies feet waking him/her up and causing him/her to pull in their legs.

What I Miss: Being 28 weeks pregnant. That was the best time!

Cravings: Still loving hamburgers and sweets. Having a hard time eating healthy these days.

Symptoms: Tired, exhausted, emotional. Lack of sleep I think is the biggest factor though. I also find that I don't eat as much and am still struggling with heartburn if I'm not on top of the meds.

Sleep: Not getting much and usually get about 3-5 overnight and 2 one-two hour naps throughout the day.

Maternity Clothes: Not much left at all especially now that its starting to get cold!

Movement: Still lots and mostly at night which keeps me awake.

Purchase This Week: Some books, a sleep gown and a cute snugli.

Favourite Moment this Week: Almost having to be induced, we almost got to meet baby a bit earlier then expected. All is well so we will wait a little longer! As well golfing at almost full term.
Boy or Girl: I'm stumped this week. It could very well be either a boy or a girl, I'm losing my strong feeling as we get closer to meeting this little one


1 comment:

  1. Robyn, my lovely friend. I miss you so so much. I love how you blogged it all, its almost like i've been there with you. Summer has been nuts for me, and I apologize for not making it to visit with you. Some time this fall I will come see you and the baby (& the pups!)!!! I'm so happy for you both. You are such a beautiful person.

    Miss you, Love you.

    K

    ReplyDelete