Tuesday, September 6, 2011

35 weeks


Excuse the imprint from my pants



 
 
How Far Along: 35 Weeks
Size of baby:
Weight Gain:
Belly:

What I Love: I love how close we are getting. I now get to deliver a little closer to home if I go into labour, before I would of had to travel to the big city.

What I Miss:

Cravings: Rice pudding, yogurt with fresh berries, popsicles, tea, and cookies.

Symptoms: Headaches, sore and stiff muscles, heartburn, and the really sore hips/pelvis.

Sleep: Its pretty good. Definitely noticing that I have to stick a schedule and if I get a bit overtired sleep is almost impossible to come. This mama is starting to become really lame!

Maternity Clothes: I am losing clothes on a daily basis. I have 1 pair of jeans, a few shirts and a couple pairs of shorts left that fit.

Movement: Still Lots, you can really tell where baby is laying nowadays. Quite often my belly has a big ole butt hanging out.

Purchase This Week: Bought the few last little odds and ends that we wanted to get before baby. I am really pleased with how we spread everything out and managed to get almost everything on sale.

Favourite Moment this Week: Hitting the one month left until due date point. We can officially say that baby is due this month.
Boy or Girl: This week I'm really leaning towards boy. I have had this odd feeling that I just shake, I think it might the so called "mothers intuition" or the fact that I've convinced myself its a boy. We still have no boys name so a girl would be much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment