Wednesday, August 31, 2011

34 Weeks

 

You can tell my shirts are all getting pretty small!

 
 
How Far Along: 34 Weeks
Size of baby:
Weight Gain:
Belly:

What I Love: I love sleep!! When I get good quality sleep I feel awesome and love being pregnant! 

What I Miss: Moving around easily, sleeping on my stomach, walking at a normal pace without a waddle, and seeing my feet sans swelling. It also occurred to me that I will not get to enjoy an ice cold beer in the heat of the summer.

Cravings: Popsicles!!! Oatmeal and Triple Berry Oatmeal Crisp.

Symptoms: Swelling, headaches, and hip/pelvic pain. I also have to  take zantac x2 a day to help with heartburn.

Sleep: Finally starting to sleep again and it is such a relief!

Maternity Clothes: My belly pokes out of almost all of my shirts and have only a few pants that are not to tight.

Movement: Not sure if this kid is ever going to run out of room. Bubs is still moving around a lot and I love it! I am really going to miss this about pregnancy when its over

Purchase This Week: I bought some pocket cloth diapers. Fuzzibunz and they come in the cutest colors!!

Favourite Moment this Week: Getting our maternity photos done! I am so excited to have a beautiful memory of this time in our lives.
Boy or Girl: I am still unsure, leaning more towards a boy but would really like a girl as the clothes are so cute and we have the perfect named picked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment