Sunday, August 14, 2011

33 weeks

 
 
 


 
 
How Far Along: 33 weeks
Size of baby: Pineapple, 4.9lbs, and 19-22inches.
We had a growth ultrasound on August 11, 2011 and baby weighed approx. 4lbs 3oz, head measured at 31weeks and 5days, length measured at 33weeks 6days. Baby is going to be tall and lean!

Weight Gain: 164lbs, which is no weight gain. Good since I somehow managed to gain 6lbs in 12 days, still puzzled as to how a 1/2lb a day is possible. 
Belly:

What I Love: Getting to see baby on ultrasound. He/sh is so much chubbier and has the cutest nose, lips and chubby cheeks. Also love knowing what parts of baby are sticking out of the belly, I had my ideas but the ultrasound confirmed my suspicions. Baby is also head down which was a relief to finally hear.

What I Miss: Sleeping, I'm about ready to stop trying to sleep as more times then not I don't sleep.

Cravings: Oatmeal, rice pudding, mac n cheese, popsicles, and salads.

Symptoms: the list is getting really long. Not sleeping, I don't eat as much and I think that's just due to lack of available room. My hips/pelvis are extremely sore and sitting and laying has become  really uncomfortable. I have high blood pressure, blah! The swelling is pretty consistent and does not go away readily. I'm having quite a few headaches. I do however get little bursts of energy and it amazes me how much I can get done in a short amount of time. 

Sleep: Non existent, I had one decent night in the last week.

Maternity Clothes: I just have  a few comfy things left now, gaining 6lbs in 12 days will not allow things to fit!

Movement: I thought baby was running out of room, but I think he/she was tired of being squished and is now creating its own space at the cost of my internal organs and ribs. This is a big part of not sleeping recently. I finally get to sleep and baby boots a rib or something tender and I'm wide awake starting the cycle a ll over again.

Purchase This Week: I finished off my hospital bag, we are now ready for this baby to come!

Favourite Moment this Week: Getting to see babies chubby cheeks on our 4d ultrasound. We didn't get any good pictures though as baby is too big to get any good shots of more then one body part.
Boy or Girl: I'm leaning more towards boy after the ultrasound.

We played in a golf tournament yesterday, here are som epictures of all the fun of golfing at 33 weeks pregnant.




No comments:

Post a Comment