Friday, August 5, 2011

31 Weeks




How Far Along: 31 Weeks
Size of baby: Head of Lettuce, 3.2lbs and 18inches
Weight Gain: 158lbs, a total of 33lbs. Yikes!
Belly: 41 inches

What I Love: Feeling baby move around in my belly. Always makes a bad day better.

What I Miss: Seeing my toes!

Cravings: Popsicles and Ice cream. Nachos and cheese. Pizza.

Symptoms: High Blood pressure (Big Yikes!!), swollen feet (I now have very sexy compression socks to combat the discomfort of swollen feet)

Sleep: Still having lots of problems staying asleep all night. I wake up about 3 and can't fall back asleep. The tea and protein help a little bit but not to much lately.

Maternity Clothes: I'm really going to miss wearing comfy maternity clothes! I am losing more pieces every week it seems.

Movement: Lots still, baby is not yet head down so I think s/he is still having way to much fun punching various vital organs.

Purchase This Week: We finished off all the nursery furniture. So excited to have the nursery almost complete.

Favourite Moment this Week: Getting the nursery furniture all in place, this has been a big stress for me and I'm glad its done.
Boy or Girl: I'm really in between right now. I still think boy but not as certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment