Friday, August 5, 2011

28 weeks

How Far Along: 28 weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a butternut Squash, about 3lbs and 16inches
Weight Gain:
Belly:

What I Love: I love being able to provide a safe and secure place for baby to grow and thrive. I'm already getting a little nervous about having to share baby with the world. I can't wait for everyone to meet the little one, but right now babies completely safe and kinda my (very visable) secret.

What I Miss: I really miss being able to move easily.

Cravings: Birthday Cake

Symptoms: Heartburn, swollen feet, insomnia.

Sleep: this week has been really rough for sleep. I am so tired and exhausted and just can't get into a deep sleep. It sucks and when your so tired it makes life very difficult.

Maternity Clothes: I am wearing only maternity clothes and am growing out of those now.

Movement: Baby moves a lot, all the time. Makes sleeping through the night even more difficult.

Purchase This Week: I cannot remember, the baby shower is coming up so we are not buying as much.

Favourite Moment this Week: I cannot remeber either on this one, defnitely going to try and remember to update the blog.
Boy or Girl: Boy! No reason, just think its a boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment