Friday, August 5, 2011

30 Weeks!!

 
 
 
How Far Along: 30 weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of
Weight Gain: 156lbs 
Belly: 40 inches

What I Love: Watching baby change the shape of my belly, it makes me giggle a lot and I'm really gonna miss this part of pregnancy. We quite often lay in bed just watching what goes on, quiet time seems to be babies time to move around.

What I Miss: Lots, sleeping well, eating well, being able to move easily.

Cravings: Dairy queen strawberry sundaes, cheese, and rice pudding.

Symptoms: I am generally starting to feel large and ackward. My hips, knees and back are geting really sore. I'm also finding that I'm very hormonal and cry a lot more than normal.

Sleep: Its a bit better but still not getting a full nights sleep. 

Maternity Clothes: Seem to be running out of maternity clothes options these days just do to size.

Movement: Lots still, starting to be able to tell what body parts are poking out.

Purchase This Week: We bought 2 outfits from carters kids that are gender specific. The little girl outfit is super adorable and it makes want a little girl badly. We also ordered our car seat, which makes me very happy. I love it and feel very confident that our little one will be safe and comfy.

Favourite Moment this Week: Thinking the car seat I loved was discontinued and finding out it was just backordered.

Boy or Girl: Leaning a bit more towards girl after finding out I was way more active in my moms belly than my brother was. Half of why I think boy is just how busy this baby is.

No comments:

Post a Comment