Friday, August 5, 2011

29 Weeks

How Far Along: 29 weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a cabbage. 3.1Lbs and 17inches
Weight Gain:
Belly:

What I Love: that my belly button is starting to pop out!

What I Miss: Seeing my toes, I can still see them but I have to lean over.

Cravings: Cereal, Oatmeal and rice pudding. Really trying hard to eat better and not so much sugar, so far so good

Symptoms: Really swollen feet. A general largeness that makes it difficult to move and bend. I find myself being very lazy and not wanting to move very much as well.

Sleep: Still having trouble with sleep, have a bunch of natural remedies that I'm trying and we will see how that goes.

Maternity Clothes: All maternity clothes now and lots are starting to get really tight. 

Movement: Lots of movement, we have lots of fun trying to figure out what sticking out.

Purchase This Week: Nothing, the baby shower is on the 17th so we will see what we get.

Favourite Moment this Week: Finding a car seat that fits in our vehicle and still meets all the requirements I wanted it to. 
Boy or Girl: I still feel like it's a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment